OpenFun­­­

In the business setting, looks isn’t as much about natural beauty or sexiness as it is about proper, clean clothing , personal hygiene, well kept hair/beard and so on.

Well dressed, clean 60yo will likely make better impression than pretty, but sloppy youngster.

Doing it well taker real knowledge and otherwise smart people, but with low social IQ can often struggle with that. I know that, because it’s an area that I personally need to work on.

WSL

7 Likes

I think there needs to be a Reality TV show called “Radical Nerd Makeover”. Nerds could be dragged kicking and screaming out their nerd caves, for a day at the spa. Then taken to the tailor for a new suit. Then go to Salsa dance lessons.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Credit: toggl.com > Git the Princess! | Toggl Track

10 Likes

Dilbert

4 Likes

“The fox humping the world symbol is ironically fitting for what the internet is widely used for.”

2 Likes

It took me a minute

1 Like

Should I be offended by the PHP panel? lol

I’ll tell you when i’m dne learning PHP :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

shirt

5 Likes

Posted by Seibz Y3 on DLN Matrix

3 Likes

Plus, they are like “DUPLICATE QUESTION!” and then an argument breaks out – each stating their case as to why it is or isn’t a duplicate. The page fills up with arguments and no answers. smh.

2 Likes

Thanks to charafau in DLN Matrix chat.

Credit: toggl.com > How to Kill the Dragon with 9 Programming Languages

1 Like

This made me laugh, so i think this might go here.

1 Like

“It be astounding if all the Linux geeks could just cooperate, and there was only one Linux Distribution called Linux Linux”

3 Likes

Technically it would be GNU/Linux GNU/Linux. Every distro fills some niche that another does not, how is that not cooperation.

9 Likes

7 Likes