Desktop Showcase

My daily driver – System 76 Oryx Pro with Pop!_OS 20.04

1 Like

I like the background!

1 Like

My i3 desktop.

8 Likes

Recently updated my look, old one was getting stale.

Manjaro bspwm

2 Likes

This is how I’ve been using my desktop more or less since I built it…

4 Likes

openSUSE Tumbleweed with Xfce.

6 Likes

That looks nice and simple! Let us know how the Suse experiment goes; it’s next on my list to try!

1 Like

After testing different windows manager, I prefer dynamic tiling wm’s and switched from i3 to spectrwm my main desktop running debian testing.

3 Likes

Finally some love for my favorite and also best dynamic tiler spectrwm.

I agree with you Spectrwm is a great windows manager and I’m surprised to not hear or read more about it. Nice to see that others like and use it!

4 Likes

This is really nice! I might be missing it, but I don’t see the mouse icon in there. I very much dislike the KDE pointer.

1 Like

Thanks @snorlax!

I have made some changes to the themes of my desktop since yesterday :blush: but at the following link you can see how the mouse cursor look like (scroll down the page):

1 Like

I installed ArcoLinux Awesome WM on a spare computer.

3 Likes

Fedora 32 Workstation with defaults on my laptop lol

The only modifications made were setting the global dark (adwaita) theme, adding the gsconnect extension and showing the weekday on the clock above.

Looks really Awesome!
:heart_eyes:

1 Like

My favourite combination, Arco + Awesome :smiley:

2 Likes

I had a similar reaction. I thought it was weird at first but slowly liked it, especially because it was the only default wallpaper that adapted to time lol

Just testing Fedora 33 KDE Edition on my x230!

2 Likes

My first ever attempt to stick with KDE Plasma for longer than a couple of days. This is on EndeavourOS and honestly quite enjoyable experience.

3 Likes