Desktop Showcase

Your mission is simple: Show us your desktop!

I’ll go first. Nothing super fancy but I love it. Dash to Dock installed, and the Vitals extension up in the taskbar for monitoring my Orxy Pro fan and temps.

Love me some Pop!_OS

And here’s a quick shot of all the extensions I use:

12 Likes

Not at home so I can’t grab a current screenshot, so here is one from my laptop in late July. Since then I’ve doubled the RAM and changed the theme from Adapta to Materia. I love the sheer amount of flexibility I have with Plasma, and I love how easy Latte Dock makes backing up panel layouts.

Edit: Oh, and yes, that is my cat Lucy. That photo was taken with my Pixel 3.

7 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

My Debian custom build, Chrome OS look, with ICE-SSB from Peppermint. Openbox with LxPanel.

7 Likes

Loving Zorin OS 15 Ultimate

5 Likes

Simple Manjaro KDE

5 Likes

GNOME 3.32 running on Arch

6 Likes

Fedora 30 / Sway

4 Likes

MX Linux

3 Likes

Very simple desktop
Kubuntu
Plasma Theme: Sweet KDE
Icons: candy-icons
wallpaper courtesy of DistroTube: Files · master · Derek Taylor / Dotfiles · GitLab

5 Likes

I’m really enjoying Pop!_OS atm… Arch Linux is my main when I get bored of other distros, but currently I’m all in to the Pop-ness… In fact, I love the idea of venturing into the world of System76 completely (laptop, desktop, maybe future tablet hint hint). Also, I’m really into the space scene hence my wallpaper, the transparency, and such.

5 Likes

Today it’s pretty stock Pop. Added Topicons Redux and Dash to Dock… most everything else is stock Dark.

3 Likes

Kubuntu stock. Hey, at least I changed the wallpaper. :grin:

3 Likes

I’m traveling so have my Distrohoppers laptop with me on the road,

so currently this is on OpenSUSE Tumbleweed

5 Likes

My 2nd OS, Arch, freshly installed at the weekend for the first time:

5 Likes

And my main OS, Manjaro, which I’ve been using for about 2-3 months (was using Ubuntu Budgie for 2 months before that):

2nd post, because new user 1 image limit…

4 Likes

4 Likes

My i3 setup. I’ve been running Arch now for a few weeks, earlier had a similar setup with Manjaro.

8 Likes

Tinimini, Is that Polybar on Top?