Desktop Showcase

Did you customize panels or are you using latte?

That is using Latte’s Unity layout. The only bits I changed were the size of the left dock and removing the backgrounds on both the dock and the panel.

Linux Mint 18.2 w/ various applets and desklets. The Gnome Picture box cycles home photos every 18 seconds. Car pictured belonged to me at one time. Conky in use.

2 Likes

Love this set-up.

Hopped on to Kubuntu 18.04.4 LTS today

Ubuntu 20.04 with Yaru Dark is pretty impressive.

4 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

It’s cool to see so many openSUSE users in here! This is my Tumbleweed Plasma setup. Vim and tmux are some of my favorite things.

4 Likes

Got Manjaro running on a test machine and I’m loving it so far. It’s also baffling how many super high quality Manjaro wallpapers are out there. Must be popular with the graphic designers!

Awesome job, Manjaro team, it has definitely come a long way in the past few years :+1: :clap:

4 Likes

openSUSE Tumbleweed with GNOME + Dash to Panel and Papirus Icons.

2 Likes

Conky and ZFS datapools and datasets sizes.

1 Like

Moved on to Kubuntu 20.04 and loving KDE plasma.

1 Like

Fresh Arch install. i3wm, KDE Plasma, I3-bar written in RUST, truly amazing.

4 Likes

Playing around with two things I haven’t spent nearly enough time with: Xfce4 and Void Linux.

3 Likes

Just started playing with the Gaps version of i3, took some inspiration from the Pop!_OS theming for the colors.

3 Likes

Had some old Clients with old Systems to work with. Needed something that uses low resources, is intuitive to use and is still more or less good looking. Tried many Distros af. Mint Mate was the one that captured me. It also became the Main Distro on my second System.

4 Likes

My Ubuntu Cinnamon Remix 20.04 install. I could make it orange.

It’s stock Pop. I can’t find anything about it that I would change… except MaaaAAaaaAAaaAybe the wallpaper once and a while.

1 Like

Mate looks always gorgeous with the right theme and nice wallpaper and a big welcome!

1 Like