Desktop Showcase

Mageia 7.1 with Xfce 4.14 with a wallpaper that resembles the outside season.

My current 19.10 clean layout.

3 Likes

Manjaro i3-gaps | Polybar

2 Likes

Current Manjaro desktop, strongly resembling another certain OS as a wind-up :joy:

And why yes, I did enjoy watching Blizzcon this year :wink:

1 Like

My simple Ubuntu 19.10 desktop with Yaru Light. It’s making me very happy at the moment. Some kind of magic in Ubuntu 19.10 and GNOME 3.34.

2 Likes

Minimal and simple. Love it.

Update with my main squeeze!

1 Like

Now that I’m a little more comfortable with Linux, I went back to Budgie :blush:

5 Likes

MX 19.

3 Likes

This is my main workstation, that I use when at home running Manjaro KDE.
When traveling I use my Dell XPS 13 (9370) also running Manjaro KDE.
I like to keep it clean and simple.

I do have two more laptops (HPE and Lenovo) and a Intel NUC to experiment with, distro hop on.

2 Likes

Manjaro

5 Likes

Been playing around in i3 for a minute and wanted to show off what I came up with. Quite fun!

2 Likes

Just posted this over in “What Distro are you Running?”

My fairly standard Kubuntu Desktop…

Aarrgghhhhh, my eyes, so much orange… I think I’d even prefer OpenSUSE green… :smile:

Funny how colours make such a difference. Orange was the one thing that offended me with SolydXK, an otherwise decent Debian based distro.

2 Likes

Lol! It’s actually the color code for my college team (Tennessee Volunteers), but hey, to each their own :crazy_face:

I can’t believe years ago, in the days of dumb terminals, CP/M and 8-bit computers we used to like the Amber screen monitors over the Green screen because they supposedly caused less eye strain.

Man, that makes me feel as old as I am… older, going on about “the good old days”

Spent my afternoon off tinkering with this old Samsung Chromebook. Managed to get arch running off the internal emmc. It’s a decent lil browser machine now, with arch arm and lxde. (Actual photo cause I’m late for work :smile: )

5 Likes

A Minimal Install of Ubuntu 19.10 as Host for Virtualbox.

1 Like

Sorry, I couldn’t stop myself…

Good luck this year, we both need it.

2 Likes

Oh would ya look at that. Yeah, definitely need some love this year, but I have a feeling you guys will be just fine. :+1:

1 Like