Desktop Showcase

Endaevour OS with Budgie desktop

5 Likes

Very nice!!! I love the wallpaper, too!

2 Likes

Distro hoping is kicking in again :innocent: Zorin OS with a few Gnome extensions

Fitting isn’t it ? :wink: I set a different one on the 5 workspaces but they’re all space shuttle related

Long time DL listener. Usually listen at the gym so I forget that there is an actual forum community. So happy to see it active.

After 18 years as a part to full time Linux user, I installed Arch for the first time ever today.

Yes, there was a small amount of pain, but it was pretty easy once I self-corrected my little mistakes.

There’s a little bit of pride in this screenshot :).

And… even more pride that I caught that I needed to change the time and had the option to run with Hybrid Graphics.

5 Likes

Nice work and screenshot. 18 years is a great journey. Glad you found the forum. Welcome!

Tried Garuda Dragonized recently and after going through the long setup of KDE it’s been very pleasant

Here is my raspberry pi 4 connected to a dell CRT i got fome a storage place that was remodeling. Running MX Linux wild flower

3 Likes

I love the keyboard.

Thanks I picked it up a fewyears back I love it

That sounds like a clean and efficient setup! I also keep my desktop simple, but I find it helpful to use widgets that help with quick access to my tools. I’m trying to improve my workspace layout and could use some tips. Also, I’m having an issue with my site at Dubai Web Design, and I’m not sure what’s causing it: https://dubaiwebdesign.com/