Congratulations on the new network!

This is an awesome news ! Putting all those resources together, all those great podcasts under the same umbrella, that will lead to even better content and wider audience. Good luck to all of you !

16 Likes

This is such an awesome next step for the great people and shows. I’m excited to see where they can take this from here.

9 Likes

I’m THRILLED to be part of this.The Destination Linux crew has a crystal clear vision for bringing community together and doing some amazing things to benefit the entire Linux and FOSS ecosystem.

8 Likes

This is really fantastic news and I am excited to see where this brings the show and most importantly the community!

7 Likes

Thank you very much. It’s gonna be an amazing journey.

4 Likes

Great news, guys and with you at the base of all of this, is a guaranteed succes for the future.

5 Likes

Congrats Guys! Been a long time fan listening from the corner and keeping to myself. Can’t be happier for you all! When will we be able to buy T-Shirts? :grin:

5 Likes

Congratultions to all of you for the great work! Locking for amazing things !

5 Likes

Congrats to DL! Can’t wait to see what the future holds.

5 Likes

Congratulations and good luck!

6 Likes

very nice.my 1 stop shopping store for everything Linux.Oh and by the way Babyalon 5 rules!

6 Likes

Thank you Everyone for your kind comments - We are super excited too :grinning:

5 Likes

Just a quick note to add my congratulations and wish you all the best with the new Network. It sounds brilliant and I’m looking forward to seeing it’s progress.

6 Likes

Thank you for the overwhelming show of support so far. None of us would be doing this without YOU.

4 Likes

Congratulations! I’m a long time listener of your shows and I can’t wait to see where things go from here! Great things for sure!

4 Likes

Doing a Manjaro eh?

:wink:

Congratulations all, here’s to a great future for the network, and Linux finally hitting critical mass soon! :smile:

5 Likes

Tagging on to the congrats train here. It’s a pleasure to listen and watch you guys and the network feels like a good move!

The forum is a nice addition as well :clap:

5 Likes

Congratulations to the whole Destination Linux Network team on realising this wonderful idea!

I have been a fan of the DL podcast for many months and am especially impressed by the ethical values underlying the content and its support for the community.

Really looking forward to this forum succeeding as expected.

Many thanks for bringing this to the Linux community at large :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I am super excited about this network. We all really appreciate you guys and all your hard work to make this a reality for the community! Thanks so much!

4 Likes

Great job guys! This is going to be a awesome community!

5 Likes