Congratulations on the new network!

Good job stepping up to be what so many need! Happy this exists.

4 Likes

This is such a great thing, Your show gives such great info and laughs, I started out as a dirty dual booter in may only took two weeks to jump in with both feet. Thanks to all of you that know this stuff and are helping us newbies this forum is going to move open source forward.

6 Likes

Yes, congrats!!

The way it looks like this thing is blowing up, I hope @MichaelTunnell isn’t hosting this on his PC. If so, we should be runn Sep 20 22:12:48 mtunnell-pc: systemd[1]: ERROR: Insufficient disk space

6 Likes

Thanks for the encouragement, and welcome to the DLN forum!

1 Like

Congratulations! I am a long time listener and follower of the show and the people involved. Some of them I know from their own podcasts or other networks like JB.

It is great to see the community here and an honor to be a part of it.

2 Likes

Congrats! Just got up and running here on the forums and I’m super excited about this whole thing. It’s cool to have a place to go with Gnu/Linux peeps that isn’t a tech help site or distro-specific site, where we can discuss G/L stuffs, share, and have fun. Looking forward to the evolution of the project.

Now to get an icon that doesn’t look dopey…

2 Likes

Hi vinylninja, the honour is ours that you and all the other wonderful people choose to come here and help create this community. Thank You.

1 Like

Hi Bare_Bones, we are super excited too and glad to have you along for the ride :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi everyone, I just signed up, great to be here :wink: I will be creating some tutorials in the next few days…

7 Likes

Welcome, we hope you enjoy it here and we look forward to the Tutorials :grinning:

2 Likes

Welcome @ant, we’re lucky to be on the ground floor of something great. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You could not have said it better.

1 Like