Albion Online Get Together

Yep, i am, and so are @swansinflight and @leftybournes. We’re a little guild for now, but i’m recruiting as i go along. Progress in that area is slow, but that doesn’t matter.
Having fun is the main goal here.
A skin worth that amount of silver is really cool!
I’m on my way to T4. I finally figured out the destiny board. (I have to craft some T3 gear still, before i can craft T4. Didn’t see that one earlier on. :roll_eyes: It would have saved me some time leveling up)

1 Like

Small update:

guild members can now, if you ask nice, craft materials on the Salty Basterds island. Thanks to @spectre for the accommodation.
Depending on where you are on the royal continent, you can also go to Fort Sterling for your crafting needs. Fees are around 30% there. In comparison to other cities where you are likely to get skinned.
Our guild island now has as lumberjack and stone cutter on site. Further updates are planned and underway.

It’s slow at first. Once your guild island is built up some, you can offer shops that they can use. It helps for recruiting when you can offer things like that. Just takes some time :D.

I will likely be lowering fees at some point in the near future and offering silver to those who feed the shop employees. I have it at 50% right now because I’m mostly the only one paying for/making their food. :D. Please enjoy the shops! We are almost T5 on everything and working for T6.

2 Likes

I’m on my way! :smile:
Personally i don’t see the need to offer silver for feeding the shop. If you’re allowed to use the shop, you should bring some food.
I’m gathering different sources of food (well, mainly fish, crab and seewead) to produce meals. Once their ready, i’m heading over to your island to craft me some gear.
Progress is slow, but steady.

Perfect! I haven’t done much fishing yet, they didn’t have it in beta, so I just never jumped into it when I started playing again. I made it to T8 though! Mostly T6/T7 gear cuz it’s really pricey, but making good money at the market :D.

:clap: :grinning:
Great! I’m not there by a long shot. I’ve just begon to explore T4. Got me some T4 weapons and armor, but where do you get those fancy things like sigils and runes? (I will be needing those sometime in the near future, if i want to craft, let’s say, a facebreaker. (Awesome name for an adept’s shield). But that requires sigils, runes and siphoned energy ))
Crafting food seems to require vegetables etc. I need to check out the market for that. (Guild islands don’t include farming spots. :neutral_face:). I just learned that there’s a butcher and a cook. They don’t do the same. That was confusing but i got it now.
I’m crafting T3 materials (capes, bags, hammers etc…) and sell those on the market in Forest Cross. That makes a few silver as well. I think i’m almost halfway to leveling our guild island to lvl 2.
So i’m going to do some more fishing, craft food and come over to your island to have a go at crafting materials.

In blue and yellow zones, you can find random dungeons that look like rocks with a green glow coming out of them. These are solo/duo dungeons. If you’re T4, I recommend doing the ones in blue zones to start. Once you hit T5/T6 then you can start venturing into the solo dungeons in yellow zones. You get the runes from doing dungeons. Just be careful of the caves with red markings and yellow glow, for these are corrupted dungeons; other players can jump in to those and kill you. I wouldn’t recommend these for now. Sigils I believe are from the expeditions which you can find in royal cities (ie Martlock, Lymhurst, etc.) As your guild levels up, you’ll get siphoned energy and you can access that via one of the tabs in the guild menus (press g). You can also just buy the part you need to craft the shield from the player market if you want to do it that way.
Fishing is an awesome way to make money, as people are going nuts for fish sauces. Especially the T3/purple ones. Takes 45 chopped fish and 3 seaweed to make one botttle but they sell for a few thousand each. :D.

Thank you for the info. I’m doing a good bit of fishing atm to get a variety of fishes. So far so good.
I’ll check out the dungeons as soon as i get enough food to bring to your island. Because that will enable me to craft enough gear.

Feel free to message me when you’re on, as well. I can take you through some of the dungeons and assist. :D. I’m near T8 on my gear now. Been going hard.

Great!! Thank you for the help. I will sure do that. :ok_hand:

If anyone’s still interested, I’m playing Albion again. I’ve been playing consistently for an hour or so almost every day lately so I’m quite committed. I plan on starting a new guild (after buying a house) but haven’t decided on a name yet. I’m thinking of something with “Waddlers” (get it? penguins?) in the name.

No pressure if anyone joins the guild, after I get it setup. I thought it would be a good way to just chill together.

edit: If anybody actually does end up playing with me, I’ll start a matrix room for the guild.