Why did my post got blocked

Apple will not but Mac communities will if same thing than here happens. I’ve been in Mac communities since 1998 and saw similar things many times

Probably right

Very wrong since my native language is french :sweat_smile:

See you do as him mixing things, assuming then leaving and pretending to have higher standards.

But enough with this non-sense, Kikuchiyo is right, this post should be closed so I’m not tempted to answer anymore :crazy_face:

out of curiosity hypothetically is it possible for someone who is banned to appeal it if they offer a sincere apology. I am not implying that is the case in this case but in regards to anyone on the forums.

Users eliD, JacobW, AnnaBella and Ezra.h were all created 4hrs ago. In Ezra.h’s case, contrary to the claim “I applied few days ago”.

DLN users should check the accounts of who they’re replying to before replying and flag as appropriate. I’ll be unflagging previous posts of these users, should other forums need a reference of this behavior.

If I close this thread any user can (and likely will) simply reopen a new one. I’d prefer personal discretion.

Definitely, however AstraAdria4Ari’s collection of threats were dramatically over the line.

6 Likes

I thought as well then I thought maybe she’s referencing what happened on the Manjaro forum (hence my comment about mixing things up)

The original Lexie account LexieSGA is only 3 days old, not 6 months old and the account holder appended " [not active]" to the name field despite the claim by the new “Lexie” (LexySGA) that it was banned.

This new “Lexie” account will be banned as a fake account.

3 Likes

I’m so confused by all of this.

4 Likes

I feel like I’m at a barber shop catching a soap in the middle of a plot. It seems to be to a series that I wasn’t watching, interested in, or even knew about, but I can suddenly guess how it ends. :smiley: :smiley:

@FriarDest I think you worded it best.
FriarDest

1d

I’m so confused by all of this.

1 Like

Same here. This makes not sense to me whatsoever and I am a little sad that we have this drama in the DLN community, but I think it is a natural stage in the growth of a community

I would like to point out that the original LexieSGA account:

• Has very similar names (Lexie, Ariel) to Astra’s (Alex, Ari)
  • Has a similar typing style to Astra (as do the other associated accounts)
  • Made this post, which smacks to me of someone who is knowledgeable about something trying to pretend they are not.

I think it’s pretty clear what is going on here.

2 Likes