Where did Noah go?

Here is the actual thread:

2 Likes

I’m very behind on podcasts. What a sad loss though, always loved Noah’s input. Hope he’s still part of the community here though?

(last 4 posts merged from duplicate topic)

He still does the show, so we are not really losing him. :wink:

2 Likes

I have to admit I don’t think I’ve ever “tuned in” to Ask Noah, but I’ll definitely drop in now and again at least, for sure :slight_smile:

Then you are missing a great podcast/show.

3 Likes

I only just realized that I hadn’t heard Noah in a while and got to looking around for information as to what happened.

Sad to see Noah go as he brought a different perspective to the show. Not to say that Ryan, Michael and Jill aren’t awesome (they are).

Well, we’re still able to consume all the Linux goodness across a variety of shows whether it’s the Tux Digital Network (formerly DLN), Jupiter Broadcasting, and the Ask Noah Show.

I particularly love when hosts of other shows come on as guests. Would really like to see this happen more often across all three content networks/programs.

Thanks for all you do for the Linux Community and greetings from Japan.

Best Wishes,
Chris

5 Likes

I wondered that too, maybe it was just creative differences as ask noah show is still going strong! Also, why the change to tux digital for the website? My podcast listening time has gone down recently so maybe just missed a few episodes where it was explained!

1 Like

Off-topic but your avatar pic is bringing back memories of my C64 - happy ones!

2 Likes

So many hours spent on the C64, I never completed The Last Ninja at the time, but came back many years later and with the help of save points on emulators managed to get through it :grinning:

3 Likes

Here is an update on Noah Chilliah:

He recently accepted an offer from a radio station in his local market to host a radio talk show called Critical Thought with Noah Chelliah. It’s a massive commitment of 3 hours of broadcasting each day M-F!

He’s just getting started. A significant portion of the topics are local. You can bet that he continues to bring a rarely equaled tech perspective to the conversations he has throughout the morning.

His articulate, smooth tongue, and velvet voice paved the way for his feet once again. Congratulations, @kernellinux .

Additionally, you can still catch him weekly with Steve Ovens on the Ash Noah Show

5 Likes

Congratulations @kernellinux :tada:

1 Like