Unofficial DLN Gaming Night - Saturday December 21st!

I am setting up a gaming night for December 21st, playing the Jackbox Party games. I own Packs 1-4, and all you need is a phone, tablet, or computer with internet access.

Come to the Mumble Room at December 21, 2019 9:00 PMTZ, where more instructions will await you!

There will also be a test game night 2019-12-16T23:00:00Z to work out any bugs.

7 Likes

^ to be clear you don’t have to buy it.

I’ll be there.

1 Like

Sounds fun! How long will you be playing?

I was planning until 11PM EST, provided we don’t wrap up sooner.

This sounds fun! I’ll make a conscious effort to be there, time difference is a bit of a headache out here.

1 Like

So there are a few games within the Party Packs. My friends and I usually play Quiplash, Fibbage, Survive the Internet, and sometimes play Monster Seeking Monster.

A short description of these games:

• Quiplash: 1-vs-1 who has the better quip in response to a question.

• Example “What would Michael name his hair?” → “Michael Jr.” or “Bill” (these two answers are provided by two players, and the rest of the players vote)
  • Fibbage: all players answer a lie as a response to a fill-in-the-blank question, and then have to select the non-lie to get the most points.

• Example “Ryan (AKA DasGeek) is a huge fan of ______.” → “NVIDIA”, “Intel”, Michael’s hair", “Noah’s mispronunciation of ‘Ko-Fi’”, “AMD” (AMD is obviously the truth, but everything else was put in by players)
  • Survive the Internet: all players enter a sentence, and then twist that sentence for fun. This one is hard to explain and takes at least a turn to really understand.

• Example, for the Social Media turn of the mini game Noah puts “I think Michael’s hair has reached a new level of awesomeness” in response to Zeb’s phrase of “It’s Gross :(”
  • Monster Seeking Monster: All players chat with each other as monsters, trying to get another player to date them.

• I have no idea how to write out an example for this… we’d just have to play it
2 Likes

This sounds awesome! The example you gave for me was hilarious!

2 Likes

So are you gonna be there?

I won btw… just wanted everyone to know I won the game night.

Does anyone know who won the game night?

Oh right it was me… I almost forgot that I won the game night.

1 Like

Thanks @RiderExMachina for setting it up

1 Like

It was a lot of fun! Congrats on the win :wink: