Steam Winter Sale - What are you buying?

I jumped in and bought Cities: Skyline but returned it with a little less than 3hrs played. I get the itch to play Sim builders every once in a while and thought this one would scratch it. However, maybe that itch doesn’t need to be scratched anymore.

Probably going to get Stellaris with a few DLCs. Seems like a good one to sink some hours into. A few weeks ago I got Surviving Mars and that one is turning into a gem. Also got Salt and Sanctuary which is taking some time to get used to. But I only payed $5 for it, so it’ll entertain me for what it’s worth. But I have heard great things about it.

Anyone else taking advantage of the Winter Sale?

1 Like

I’ll be picking up a few games this coming Friday. Haven’t decided which ones yet though.

1 Like

Bougth “Cattle and Crops” even it’s still in beta

1 Like

Definitely Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice.

Maybe a couple more, but nothing big.

Bought Blade Runner on GoG a couple of days ago, and it runs amazingly well in ScummVM.

1 Like

Hellblade is so great. Ninja theory is really making a statement with their new found ideals in gaming.

1 Like

Surviving Mars is made by the same people and is quite literally Cities Skylines: Mars Edition. You may want to pick Cities Skylines back up in that case :stuck_out_tongue:

Unfortunately, I’m unemployed so I won’t be able to buy anything this year. Not like I need any new games, though

1 Like

I’ve been wanting to buy it for a while, but wasn’t entirely sure about it, so was waiting for a decent sale :smiley:

Got it last night with the OST bundled for under £10, so I’m happy :wink:

1 Like

Make sure you watch the post video after beat the game. It’s a treat :slight_smile:

https://steamdb.info/calculator/76561198058443459/?cc=us

That’s quite the collection. 285 unplayed? :crazy_face:

1 Like

Will do :wink:

1 Like