SSH Hanging when using keys

About a week ago, I wanted to create a new Digital Ocean droplet. I could not get SSH to connect to it. So I deleted it, tried again with a few versions, same problem. Now I’m trying to connect to my known good droplet, and getting the same problem. If I SSH to my local network without an SSH key, I connect fine. Problem seems to be when using SSH key. Also, the ssh-add process sticks and starts using up to 15% of my CPU

using ssh -vvv user@1.2.3.4 it looks like it’s connecting, I get the below as part of the output (these are just sanitized snippets)

debug1: Host '1.2.3.4' is known and matches the ED25519 host key.

debug1: ssh_packet_send2_wrapped: resetting send seqnr 3
debug2: ssh_set_newkeys: mode 1
debug1: rekey out after 134217728 blocks
debug1: SSH2_MSG_NEWKEYS sent
debug1: expecting SSH2_MSG_NEWKEYS
debug3: receive packet: type 21
debug1: ssh_packet_read_poll2: resetting read seqnr 3
debug1: SSH2_MSG_NEWKEYS received
debug2: ssh_set_newkeys: mode 0
debug1: rekey in after 134217728 blocks
debug3: send packet: type 5
debug3: receive packet: type 7
debug1: SSH2_MSG_EXT_INFO received

Then the server accepts the key and I get these as the last 2 lines and output hangs:
debug3: sign_and_send_pubkey: using publickey-hostbound-v00@openssh.com with RSA SHA256:

debug3: sign_and_send_pubkey: signing using rsa-sha2-512 SHA256:

I’m using Yaquake, and the icon at the bottom changes that it’s (user) 1.2.3.4 but I don’t get to enter the password nor do anything interactive, it just sits on a blank new line.

Any ideas what would cause this? I can get into Digital Ocean and run updates still, but not connecting with SSH is very annoying.