Selling Tuxedo Gaming Notebook with 6GB Nvidia GPU in nearly new condition

Hi,
I dont know if it’s ok to offer here, that I sell my Tuxedo Notebook, but I thought I would be the best place, because here we are all people that appreciate good linux hardware, right?

Here are some facts:

• Bought in 6 / 2018
  • I sell it because I did not game at all with the device ( I used a Desktop-PC for work and (forgive me :slight_smile: ) an Xbox for gaming.
  • Always stood in my office (We are a very clean and non-smoking household) and was never transported or so
  • Neither the (really great) keyboard nor the connections (like USB, etc) were used more than two days or so, because the notebook was used all the time via a docking station (via usb-c). So all is in a state that is nearly like new
  • The Notebook is visually as well as functionally totally flawless.

Specifications

• Tuxedo Book XC 1507 v2 - 15,6 Zoll matt, Full-HD & Ultra HD IPS-Display
  • GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060, 6GB RAM!
  • Core i7 Quad-Core, i7-7700HQ CPU 2.80 GHz
  • 16 GB RAM (1x16GB 2400Mhz Kingston), you could put another 16GB in it
  • Harddisk: 1000GB Samsung SSD
  • Connections: Microphone, Lineout, Headphone, Micro-SD, 2x USB-C, 3 x USB 3.0, LAN, 2 x Thunderbolt (and a few more connections I dont even know :slight_smile: ), please have a look at the photos to look up the connections.

I would send the device in original package and with insured shipping.

OS wise I can put Linux or Windows 10 Pro (with License) on the device.

Price

I bought the notebook for 1700 Euro (I can add the original invoice, too). I think a good selling price would be 999 Euro, because its in such a good state. But the money should not be the most important thing… if I would sell it to a nice linux person, and so the price can also still be a matter of negotiation.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. I dont sell things that often so I dont know about selling and shipping international. I think at least sending it to someone in the EU (I live in Germany) would be without any problems.

I attach here some photos (did the best I could in taking the photos quality wise :crazy_face: )

So… if you know someone who is interested in a really powerful gaming notebook from tuxedo, feel free to contact me.

Kind regards

Joe

I live in Germany. :wink: How good is the battery? I could be interested though I am usually not a fan of big (above 14") laptops.

Grüße

Hi,

are you using telegram? Its my main conversation messenger. You could easily contact me there (if you would like to).
My telegram name is

@pragomer

We can even phone :+1:

I think the battery is totally good. We could discuss that in personal messages if you are interested.

Kind regards

Yes, I do use Telegram. I was late to the forums today. I will report back on Telegram tomorrow (today actually). See you there.

If someone is interested: I would sell the device for 720 € Euro.