New Razer Laptop

So if this is an indication of a trend that was started by Dell and Lenovo then it would indicate that Linux is getting more mainstream.

Yeah no…

"The Tensorbook comes with a last-gen Intel i7-11800H, which has eight cores and a base clock speed of 2.3 GHz, which can boost to 4.6 GHz. The machine also uses 64GB of DDR4-3200 RAM and has 2TB of PCIe 4.0 SSD storage.

While there are more powerful laptops available, the Tensorbook stands out because of its software package and Ubuntu Linux 20.04 LTS. Lambda also said the Tensorbook supports Windows dual-boot.

Port selection is strong; the laptop has two Thunderbolt 4 ports, three USB-A ports (3.2 Gen 2), HDMI 2.1, a headphone jack, and an SD card reader."

I’ll have a laptop better equipped and then load the software i need. To me, this looks too much like a commercial.
Regarding the trend, i’m likely to incline to “if that’s what it needs, than that it will be”, to get it sold with a Linux distro.

It’s pretty, no doubt. However I imagine one could get a comparably spec’d OEM rebadge from System76 for less. Maybe I’m mistaken, and there’s something really unique about this. I just didn’t get it from the article.