New DLNStore.com Has Launched!

I am so excited to finally launch the brand new DLN Store! You can check it out right now by going to DLNStore.com or the link below:

I have been working on this new store for a while now so I am very happy to finally have it finished and launched! In addition to the new store design there is also some new products including a new DLN Hoodie just in time for Winter!

Let me know what you think of the new DLNStore.com! :sunglasses:

Also if you have any ideas for some cool new items for the store, please let me know in a comment below! :smiley:

5 Likes

Cool Miguel ! Do you have hair trimmers so I can figure out tiling window managers ? :innocent:

1 Like

that might be something worth looking into :smiley:

Store work well and is in line with the rest of the refreshed sites, good work ! :+1:t2:
About new items what about not necessarily new type of items but different graphics ? Like a collaboration with an artist for the next T-shirt ?

1 Like

I am open to other designers making items in the store but I dont know of any wanting to do that so right now the designer is me. :smiley:

I do think that would be cool though

This looks really good, looks very polished.

1 Like

Good to know :+1:
2021 is supposed to be the year I start drawing again. I’ll make no promise but if something (or someone) happens I’ll definitely get back to you.

1 Like

I cant help it… the ‘Dark Mode’ shirts are absolutely straight up cool!!!

1 Like

exactly @jastombaugh! Dark Mode is important even in shirts :smiley: