National Snow and Ice Data Center dev/ops CU Boulder Linux Cloud Computing

Hi everyone,
This is for a full time software dev/ops position for the National Snow and Ice Data Center came across my desk via the CRYOLIST, and I thought of the various episodes I’ve heard on DLN and Ask Noah about looking for Linux jobs. If this is of interest to someone in the community, I hope this is helpful. Below is the listing from the CRYOLIST:

The National Snow and Ice Data Center (NSIDC) is looking for a team-oriented mid-level software dev/ops engineer with an interest in developing and supporting the infrastructure for cloud-based data and services on the NSIDC Distributed Active Archive Center (DAAC). You would be working on a variety of projects, including cloud computing on the NASA DAAC cloud data management system, infrastructure, integration applications, and operational automation. Our development group applies software engineering best practices with modern tools and languages to a variety of customer-facing projects that support snow and ice research, data management, and dissemination. We apply processes such as Kanban, Scaled Agile Framework, continuous integration, and pair programming to produce high-quality software.

Please go to the University of Colorado (CU) Jobs posting (CU Boulder Jobs) for a full job description, requirements, and application instructions.

Posted on behalf of the NSIDC Software Development group.

Trey Stafford
Software Engineer, NSIDC

Cheers!
W0GPR

1 Like