LTT's Daily Driver Linux Challenge (Part 1)

The first experience with Pop!_OS was at his home before going to bed. Just google Linux distros and dice roll… No community help until the Steam install when the machine blew up. The Garuda one was even worse. As he basically called Garuda Linux “Just a bunch of scripts on Arch” . . . which well… He wasn’t wrong !

You forgot OpenSUSE, I would still have have like him to go with Leap- although his hardware might need Tumbleweed

1 Like

Did I ? :relaxed:

Yep, you did. :wink:

1 Like

It is. Currently watching it now. image

2 Likes

Oh boy… I’ll put it in my queue. I’ll do my best not to forcefully ‘rest’ my head against the table. :slight_smile:

Part 2: This is NOT going Well… Linux Gaming Challenge Pt.2 - #2 by Definitive_Linux

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: This is NOT going Well… Linux Gaming Challenge Pt.2

I’d like to share something that really stood out about this so far.

1. User has issues
  2. User expresses frustration
  3. Community & Developers hear frustration
  4. Patches and fixes are now in the next update

Maybe this is why I love Linux so much. You don’t get heard, let alone action from other major players in the operating system space.

4 Likes

Someone posted this on the MeWe page, and I still cannot stop laughing! No idea what it is from, but I can totally identify with the feeling of helplessly watching someone nuke their system. LOL!