Looking for East Texas Linux developer

So I know this is a strange request but I am working on a podcast called Unordinary People I’m interviewing people from all sorts of back grounds and professions just anyone I think would be interesting. The goal is to explore what makes people interesting and unique through conversation. I am really trying to do in person interviews and because of funds that limits me to the Greater Tyler Tx. area.

Long story short since I have found such a love for the Linux desktop in the last year I would love to interview a developer. If anyone is or knows someone in east Texas who might be interested please contact me.

I also know everyone is going to say try to get one over Jitsi or mumble but I listen “I’m not like other boys I like to talk in person, and eat doritos”

1 Like

I couldn’t find the podcast, you should link it if/when it’s ready. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here are the links. So far I have only recorded 1 episode so far but I have 5 more interviews lined up.

1 Like

Can’t see myself making it up to Tyler any time soon, but if you ever find yourself in the greater Houston metroplex let me know.

1 Like

I will keep that in mind :+1: