Is there a DLN matrix community?

First of all, I’m not really sure if this is the right place to ask this question, so feel free to move it to the right one.

I was just wondering if there is a matrix community or at least a room in Matrix. Taking into account that there is a mumble server, an official mastodon account (what about pixelfed and peertube?), and considering that security and privacy is so important for us (and by us I mean listeners and casters) I find it very strange that there is no a matrix instance to host a DLN community. Also, thanks to the mumble server, discord doesn’t seem to be really necessary.

Maybe it is there and I haven’t found out, or there isn’t and there won’t be, so just asking, any answer is ok (like “we don’t like it”, or “server address is matrix.destinationlinux.network”).
Thanks!

Not much happening with the Destination Linux room so dunno hoe much it will be used. I’d love to see Matrix mentioned and used more as I have no interest in TG, mostly because of it requiring a phone number.
It would also be nice to have a regular help/support channel too free of “I wonder what I should have for dinner today” etc.
Too bad modular is so damn expensive.

I still don’t know how I didn’t find it :sweat_smile:
Thanks for your reply. If anybody is interested on it: You're invited to talk on Matrix