Contacting a DLN Show Member

I’m trying to figure out how to contact any one of the DLN show members just through email such as Micheal Tunnell. Email is really my preferred method of
communication. Is this possible?

1 Like

Your best bet is probably through the contact page and provide your email address

2 Likes

The contact form is going to be your best way to get a hold of any of us. Just address the email to the person and it will it get forwarded to them.

3 Likes

How would I find a contact form? I don’t know how to contact anybody through the forum. Even when I clicked on the user profile, I don’t see any contact information. Understand that I don’t often use forums nor do I use chat clients.

New users can do everything except initiate a PM.

You can @ someone on a forum thread like this one. Ex: @Ulfnic
and as Dave mentioned there’s the contact page which has an Email address: (just provide in the description who it should be forwarded to)

Just got the official word, the email to use is comments@destinationlinux.org and per-show emails are in the works. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That is good to hear. This would make the forum more user friendly. Thank you.

Aa much as the show discusses the privacy issues with Google, but then requires that service for spam filtration on the contact page, I hope they actually read that address, because I just sent a long email that took a few hours to compile.

The idea began when DLN host ryan and Jill mentiined Michael’s unpleasant mood, so to relax, they listen to music. I also appreciate Jill’s music recommendations, only listening to

Tangerine Dream, their 1974-1976 music so far.

I would also like to recommend

Animal Collective, saw then listed in an epusode of The Hash, on Leafly’s podcast. Similar music, I really enjoy the 2012 green desert album, only listened to a couple songs so far.

I also mention the many health benefits of hemp and cannabis, and suggest all the hosts on DLN give it a go before the music listening sessions for added relaxation.

1 Like