Is this similar to what EFL was doing with Terminology?
Displaying images in the terminal?
“Finally, there’s experimental Sixel support. Sixel is a bitmap graphics format able to render graphics in a terminal emulator. I didn’t have time to try this out but, as per the app warning, the feature may be “wonky”, so users should only enable and test with caution.”
"Black Box 0.13 overview:
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts
- Background transparency
- Customizable cursor blinking mode
- Experimental Sixel support
- Copying text outside scroll view works correctly
- Touch/touchscreen scrolling bug fix"