293: Interview with Gardiner Bryant

1 Like

Hey everybody. It’s my friend, and my guy, and a good candidate for a fourth DL host, Gardiner.

I’ll probably check this episode out later today.

2 Likes

Just to let you guys know.

This has not appeared in my RSS feed yet.

Anyone else have this issue?

2 Likes

Same and also with 278: Fedora 36 Interview with Matthew Miller. I just kind of baselessly assumed sometimes interviews don’t make it to the podcast feed.

2 Likes

Gardiner did a fantastic overview of of the deep problems within Mozilla organization on his Youtube channel on Sept 2, 22. I listen to all DLN podcasts but they seem to avoid discussing the real issues with Firefox and I’ve actually Emailed them to talk about it in the past, but I suspect they wish to avoid a less-than-positive topic like this. Firefox is a shell of its former self and has become Google’s apple-polisher and that’s a big problem Gardiner discussed very candidly and professionally. I suggest everyone watch/listen to that video since Mozilla is an organization that we need restored to its former glory.

2 Likes

@Strit and @PatPlusLinux, thank you so much for posting the RSS feed issue with our latest DL Gardiner Bryant interview episode! :grinning: @MichaelTunnell fixed it today!!
:heart::hugs::joy::penguin::penguin::penguin:

4 Likes