237: Ubuntu 23.10, System76, Microsoft's Linux Tutorial, GNOME Removing Xorg & more Linux news

1 Like

Wow, @MichaelTunnell - that Ubuntu conference sounds awesome! I’m still not in a permanent development contract at the moment or I’d totally be planning a trip out there to see you - been a fan for probably four years or-so now :slight_smile: I didn’t realise at all that you were sick until you said. Hopefully all’s well by now. I’ve decided I will stop trying to catch up on about a year of DL backlog in sequence. I’ll watch the more recent ones that you are mentioning and the backlog later :slight_smile:

1 Like

I tried to hide the sickness as much as I could and I guess it worked :smiley:

The Ubuntu Summit is going to be a lot of fun. I enjoyed going last year so this year is likely to be even better. :sunglasses:

I was talking about this with my girlfriend recently because it made me chuckle to see a comment from you on a consistent basis commenting about something I released 4 weeks or so prior. :smiley: It’s kind of cool.

However, it is probably much better experience to make the change for current episodes and then going to the backlog later.

Thanks for being a part of the community and being so consistent in the comments and feedback regardless of the delay :laughing:

1 Like