230: Debian Turns 30, Win Framework Laptop from KDE, New Linux Tablet & more Linux news!

2 Likes

Regarding the comment of podcast releasing multiple daily episodes. Examples from my own podcast consumption,

• News in podcast format (e.g. radio news hourly, tv news 2-4 times daily)
  • (Private) Aggregated podcast feed that is aggregated from multiple sources intro a single feed could contain multiple episodes within the same 24-hour day.
1 Like

Thanks, @MichaelTunnell! Happy Birthday Debian - my daily driver for the past decade or-so, also cool to see Devuan’s not far behind in releasing their fork based on Debian 12 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@beautifulbird273 firstly, welcome to the forum! Secondly, yes, those are great examples where a podcast would make sense to publish multiple episodes per day. I hadn’t thought of either of those configurations. Thanks for the comment!

@ak2020 yea, Debian is a solid distro and I am glad it is around. I am not really sure why Devuan exists because with Debian you can choose to not use systemd if you want to, that’s just the default but it is what it is.

1 Like