This Week’s Hottest Distro🄯 - Hats off to a good time

Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome back our Distro Correspondent, Rider!

Hi.

Last time you were here, you told us to try Ubuntu. And I did and I have to say that I think that’s the best Linux you’ve shown off yet.

Thanks.

You’re welcome. So what do you have for this time?

Well do I have a distro for you. This week’s hottest distro is FEH-dora. Driving down Route 66 on its way to Raleigh, North Carolina, this distro will totally make you want to smack a hedgehog.

What does that even mean?

It means you’ll want to smack a hedgehog.

I’ve never really wanted to do that, and I don’t think I’ll ever have the urge to do that.

Yeah, well this distro will. Anyway this distro has everything: free software, Free software, and LUKS.

LUKS? Like the encryption?

No, as in Linus (Torvalds’) Underground Karaoke Night, SUCKAS! The “Night” is silent. And don’t forget to show up on Tuesdays where Tux tips the logo and says “M’Linux.”

I see. Well, Rider, everyone!

Heck, son, you ain’t supposed to tell nobody about the karaoke _____. How you gon’ tell all these fine folks about the karaoke when ya ain’t supposed ta? Now that’s all fine and dandy isn’t it, just coming in here all nice like, tilting your FEE-dora at the ladies, showing everyone your dang fancy pants car what you do all the highway driving. It riles me up when people here does this and darn near makes me want ta smack a hedgehog dang.

1 Like