- Intended for use with a standard Raspberry Pi 4B, doesn’t use a one-off integrated SBC.
- Uses generic connectors so it can be adapted for use with other electronics and future SBC models extending usefulness and useful life.
- 10.1" IPS 10-finger touchscreen LCD
- 1280×800 pixel resolution
- 5 hours battery life
- Extend to an additional monitor w/ full size HDMI
- Rotation sensor
- Custom OS suited to tablet use
Interesting, even if a little bulky. I wonder how good the screen is, the low cost of it is enticing though