Introduction

Hi guys and gals!

Just introducing myself since I’ve been lurking as a DLN viewer/listener for awhile now. I’m a semiconductor device engineer at a semiconductor company and have been a linux user since 1994 when I went to a university computer lab and downloaded Slackware on a fist full of floppies so that I could install on my 486 pc with 4M of ram. :slight_smile:

On my personal computers, I’m currently mostly running Fedora 31 (and 32 beta on a few laptops.) On my work laptop, I have to run Windows 10, but I am using linux through WSL (Ubuntu) and on a remote server (CentOS) that I have use for some automated jobs.

I really enjoy the content and am happy to see that the community is growing! Keep up the great work!

-ElectronFrost
(Clayton)

7 Likes

Hello! Glad you decided to join and say hello. Welcome to the forum.

2 Likes

Welcome to the DLN Forum! Thank you for being a member of the community and introducing yourself. I hadn’t thought of having an introductions section but maybe there should be one of those for people who first join. Hmm :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was afraid I had missed an introductions section, but I saw another one in the off-topics section and figured I’d just put it there.

1 Like

Big welcome ElectronFrost.

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the community!

1 Like

A big welcome and a lot of virtual hugs. :wink: