Interview with Lukasz Erecinski of Pine64, GNOME vs Trolls, Ubuntu's New Desktop Director - DL145

Interview with Lukasz Erecinski of Pine64, GNOME vs Trolls, Ubuntu’s New Desktop Director - DL145

6 Likes

Please check my comment on sponsus. I don’t have enough brainpower to get the link to the unedited version like on ko-fi (and you are still missing 144 :stuck_out_tongue:)

1 Like

Thanks for the BitChute link. As good as YouTube as platform is, I just cannot bring myself to use it anymore.

@Tiedemann I think I fixed it now :smiley: and added 144 Unedited to Sponsus

@Trent you’re welcome :smiley:

1 Like

YAY! Thanks :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside:

1 Like

I picked a good day to sit in. It was great to get a chance to talk to Lukasz about PINE64.

2 Likes

Thanks again for another fantastic show. The absolute highlight for me was the interview with Lukasz Erecinski - Pine64 comes about as close to FOSS ideals as I can imagine, in my opinion. So much so that I do have one concern and suggestion: they’re doing so much fantastic work and selling hardware at cost; I’m glad they’re finally accepting a few dollars per phone handset. I would suggest given how dedicated this firm is to the Linux community, that they accept a few dollars profit for every device - because I do believe they’ll still remain within even modest budgets for people who really can’t afford very much and from the values that come across, I am convinced the funds would be put back into projects that really benefit all of us! I wouldn’t want to see such a fantastic firm ever disappear due to lack of funding, for example.

1 Like