Errors on update

I have been trying to update a new install Arch.After a couple of errors ,
:: Proceed with installation? [Y/n] y
:: Retrieving packages…
ttf-ionicons-5.5.3-1-any 64.3 KiB 1021 KiB/s 00:00 [----------------------------------------] 100%
(502/502) checking keys in keyring [----------------------------------------] 100%
(502/502) checking package integrity [----------------------------------------] 100%
error: ttf-ionicons: signature from “Brett Cornwall brett@i--b.com” is unknown trust
:: File /var/cache/pacman/pkg/ttf-ionicons-5.5.3-1-any.pkg.tar.zst is corrupted (invalid or corrupted package (PGP signature)).
Do you want to delete it? [Y/n] y
error: failed to commit transaction (invalid or corrupted package)
Errors occurred, no packages were upgraded.
So doing my duty I searched online and tried the solution{s} I found.Same results,nada.
Same results with nothing being fixed or removed to re-install.I have the Kernel: 5.12.1-arch1-1 on CPU: Intel i5-8300H (8) @ 4.000GHz [48.0°C] GPU: Intel UHD Graphics 630 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Mobile .
Any help would be apprechiated .On Salient OS.

With that error, you may have to contact the Salient OS folks since they would be in charge of the repo it is being downloaded from.

I copy/pasted this to Silent Robot on source forge on his download page.
Thanks.

1 Like

Trent,no got nothing back from Silent,so I ended up nuking system and went to Garuda XFCE edition.